2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
We are now looking to appoint a Project Co-ordinator; this role will operate across all parts of our growing Capability Development team in delivering significant aircraft conversion projects and potentially the wider business. The function of this role is to support projects through administration of project management tools and co-ordination of the project delivery teams to an agreed end state. The project management competence/capacity may eventually be brigaded in a Project Management Office which supports various tasking. You will be responsible to the applicable Project Engineering Lead or Programme Manager.
The role’s key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop procedures within varying handbooks as applicable to the assigned project or programme
- Establishing and maintaining the project schedule, in conjunction with the appropriate Engineering Project Lead to ensure all tasks for a particular job are identified, planned, and resourced sufficiently
- Establishing and maintaining the project DAREOCI (including relevant risks, exclusions, dependencies, assumption, opportunities as applicable) on behalf of the risk owners
- Establishing and maintaining a register of all actions for the project. Monitoring of action progress with action owners and updating of project plan and risk register etc with any impacts of actions as agreed with the action owner and project engineering lead.
- Monitor/report time and cost progress for the project using our resource tracking software.
- Facilitate security aspects letters, purchase order placements, NDAs, draft contractual arrangements as required.
It is essential that the candidate can demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- The ability to correctly follow and understand project management procedures
- A proactive approach to understanding project management process and procedures, considering how the procedures can be implemented in various tasks.
- Reflection on previous examples and how improvements could be made through discussions led by the subject, in start work briefs and wash up meetings
- Demonstrate being a team player, building credible trusting relationships
- Good communication skills, efficiently providing both written and verbal communications across the company
- Ability to work well under pressure, ensuring a calm and well-manged approach to changing priorities
- Excellent IT skills, demonstrating full competency with Microsoft Office
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK. Full ToR’s are available on request.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary dependant on previous experience, generous holiday allowance, private health care, salary sacrifice electric car scheme and a company pension. In addition, you will become an Employee Owner as part of our Employee Ownership Trust (EOT).
Applications by way of CV and cover letter, noting your salary expectations and current notice period. to email@example.com.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.