FT Permanent – Mon-Fri
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
We are seeking a full time B1 Mechanic to join our dedicated Capability Development Team in Humberside. The role will support our Piper PA-31 and Beechcraft King Air 200 fleet.
The role’s key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintenance and rectification on other company aircraft types as and when required
- Assisting with the day to day running of the Maintenance Organisation
- Support the cleanliness, tidiness and upkeep of Maintenance facilities and equipment
- Comply with environmental health and safety policies and procedures
The following skills, knowledge and experience are essential for this role:
- Demonstratable recent experience on PA-31 and B200 fleet
- Good IT skills
- Desirable current Human Factors Training and proof of Initial Human Factors Training, EWIS and FTS
- Flexible and able to travel to work at other sites as required
- Experience on a similar type or large aircraft would be advantageous
- Right to Work in the UK
In return we can offer you a competitive salary dependent on previous experience, generous holiday allowance, private health care, company pension and EV car scheme. In addition, you will become an Employee Owner as part of our Employee Ownership Trust (EOT).
Applications by way of CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.